For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to any of our weather stations. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it's not connected to your PC. Later, download the data and use the software for detailed analysis and graphing.
Available in ten different models. Our popular WeatherLink with standard data logger is ideal for most purposes, while other models add special features designed for specific user groups.
Your weather data, your PC. What could be better?
WeatherLink with Standard Data Logger
Our most popular models, for everyone from the home weather buff to the most demanding scientific user. Available in versions for both PC and Mac. (Mac versions do not include all features; All models include data logger, download cable, software on CD, Getting Started Guide, and on-line help.
Now you can post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PC. Not a web guru? Don't worry - our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you. Simply plug the data logger into the back of your Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you'll be able to see your weather data live on the Internet. In addition, WeatherLinkIP™ lets you:
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), the GLOBE Program, and more.
- Get e-mail alerts of current weather conditions or simple alarm conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the same powerful charting, graphing, and analysis as our standard WeatherLink. With Extra User License Kits, you can even download the data independently to multiple PCs - ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
WeatherLinkIP is "plug-and-play", so it will work straight out of the box without additional configuration in most situations. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set e-mail alert conditions.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Weather World 'Round. Add your weather data to our growing list of members and their stations at www.davisnet.com/weather/cool/world.asp
- Citizen Weather Observer Program. Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models. www.wxqa.com
- The GLOBE Program. Participate with other schools in an international weather-related program for students from elementary through high school. www.globe.gov
Data Storage & Transfer
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Standard Data Logger Models. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Model. Our newest model lets you see your weather data live on the Internet within minutes. No web skills or complicated setup required - WeatherLinkIP does all the work for you!
- Alarm Output & Irrigation Control Models. Include our standard data logger plus a connector block that allows you to connect to your irrigation system, or to a heater, fan, or other device.
- Streaming Data Logger Models. Provide a continuous stream of data to a PC or to a ham radio with a TNC modem.
- Next >>